India Literacy Project, ILP, is a volunteer based non-profit organization dedicated to the cause of literacy in India. By empowering every individual we serve with functional literacy and an understanding of their basic rights and responsibilities, we strive to be a catalyst for 100% literacy in India.
- Girls are the engine of the family unit and the global economy - don't leave them behind!
- The India I had never seen
- My experiences at the Summer Camp by Keshav Ramamurthy, V Grade Student, ILP Volunteer
- Schools as Multi-Dimensional Learning Space - Need
- Schools as Multi-Dimensional Learning Space - Genesis